So the end of bed rest has officially come! It was all worth it as baby is safe and full term. Today marks 38 weeks. In some ways it seems like it has flown by but in others, that fateful day with that little test back in August and the pictures of my belly in the beginning seem to be eons ago! We can't believe that any day now, as we put it, someone else will be in charge of our lives, lol. But we couldn't be more excited to finally meet her. While we have some errands to get done this weekend in last minute preparation (although thanks to very productive visits from my parents and Patrick's mom, we have a lot less to do!), I have to say that we are pretty well set for her arrival. Here are some of the pictures of her bedding and the diaper bag that I made. I am very happy with both, but they are first runs from scratch so I look forward to round two to see how I can improve them. I think the diaper bag will get recreated first, but I hope I have enough fabric as I LOVE this scroll pattern and the green. To see more pictures of them, click here. After this weekend, I hope to have the whole nursery done and will post pictures once it is ready.
Friday, April 3, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment